Tennis Ball for Tight Chest Muscles
- Place tennis ball under the side-most attachment of involved pectoral muscles.
- Extend involved arm to the side, palm down.
- Use opposite hand or elbow for support.
- Turn head away from involved side.
- Hold for 30-60 seconds on each side. * Can be done against the wall instead.
Skip to content
Our passion is to serve you and your loved ones! Dr. James Pietrek and his team are here to assist you in reaching your goals. Enhance your quality of life with us!
8734 Egan Drive
Savage, MN 55378
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00nn and 3:00pm - 6:00pm