Foam Roller for Tight Lats (Latissimus Dorsi)
- Lay on your side as shown.
- The foam roll should be placed so it touches your inner arm, but the pressure is applied to the shoulder blade area.
- Involved arm’s hand faces up.
- For additional stretch, may slide involved side hand and arm upward toward the head, and rotate trunk forward or backward.
- Hold for 30-60 seconds on each side.
Our passion is to serve you and your loved ones! Dr. James Pietrek and his team are here to assist you in reaching your goals. Enhance your quality of life with us!
8734 Egan Drive
Savage, MN 55378
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00nn and 3:00pm - 6:00pm