Foam Roller for the Hip Flexors
- With your fingertips, locate either side ASIS (Anterior Superior Iliac Spine) in the front of the pelvis as shown above.
- Along the ridge of the ASIS and below is where you will be focusing on.
- Use your forearms, toes, and involved side knee for support.
- Slowly roll up on the foam roll (so the foam roll moves downward on your body, no more than a couple inches).
- Rotate hips to find the most sensitive/tight area and hold for 30-60 seconds on each side.
Our passion is to serve you and your loved ones! Dr. James Pietrek and his team are here to assist you in reaching your goals. Enhance your quality of life with us!
8734 Egan Drive
Savage, MN 55378
Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri:
9:00am - 12:00nn and 3:00pm - 6:00pm